Thank you for being a member of the Library of America community.
As a Charter Member, you join fellow readers, teachers, students, book collectors, and history enthusiasts in preserving and sharing a precious legacy that belongs to all Americans. We are grateful for your commitment to American literature and culture, and for your support of our mission.
Review your benefits for the coming year below. Questions about your renewal? Please contact us.
- Membership Card
- Additional 10% off the discounted Web Store prices for LOA books
- E-mail newsletter
- Story of the Week Subscription
- "First to know" advance purchase opportunities
- Special member admission rate to literary and historical sites
$75 tax-deductible All benefits of Friend Membership, PLUS:
- 15% off the discounted Web Store prices for LOA books
- Your name in our Annual Report as recognition of your support
- Our biannual members-only preview letter
- An extra free volume ($35 value!) each year you renew
$200 tax-deductible All benefits of Readers Circle Membership, PLUS:
- 20% off the discounted Web Store prices for LOA books
- Two free books per year that you select
- Annual Library of America event invitation
$425 tax-deductible All benefits of Publisher's Circle Membership, PLUS:
- 25% off the discounted Web Store prices for LOA books
- Three free books per year that you select
- Additional event invitations throughout the year
- Unique signed editions
$875 tax-deductible All benefits of Patrons Circle Membership, PLUS:
- Five free books per year that you select
- Invitations to exclusive President's Circle-only events
Literary Classics of the U.S. / Library of America is a nonprofit 501 (c) 3 organization that receives no regular support from any government agency or foundation.