Join Library of America.
As a Member, you’ll enjoy a richer experience of classic literature, a stronger connection to favorite writers, and the satisfaction of working with fellow members to preserve and share a precious legacy that belongs to all Americans.
Choose the membership level that’s right for you and receive an extraordinary benefits package to reward your commitment to American literature and culture.
To give a Library of America membership to a friend,
click here to download the Gift Membership form.
Library of America is an independent nonprofit organization that receives no regular support from any government agency or foundation.
- Complimentary gift volume when you join – a $40 value
- Additional 10% off the discounted Web Store prices for LOA books
- "First to know" advance purchase opportunities
- Story of the Week Subscription
- Special member admission rate to literary and historical sites
- Members only e-newsletter
- Membership card
$75 tax-deductible All benefits of Friend Membership, PLUS:
- 15% off the discounted Web Store prices for LOA books
- A free volume ($35 value!) of your choice each year
- Our biannual members-only preview letter
- Your name in our Annual Report as recognition of your support
$200 tax-deductible All benefits of Readers Circle Membership, PLUS:
- 20% off the discounted Web Store prices for LOA books
- A second free volume of your choice per year
- Invitation to annual Library of America event
$425 tax-deductible All benefits of Publisher's Circle Membership, PLUS:
- 25% off the discounted Web Store prices for LOA books
- A third free volume per year
- Additional event invitations throughout the year
- Unique signed editions
$875 tax-deductible All benefits of Patrons Circle Membership, PLUS:
- An additional two (for a total of five) free volumes per year
- Invitations to exclusive President’s Circle-only events
Literary Classics of the U.S. / Library of America is a nonprofit 501 (c) 3 organization that receives no regular support from any government agency or foundation.